Open for Investment
CHPL is a 40,000 ft office, event, and restaurant space in the heart of the Poe Mill community in downtown Greenville, South Carolina—built for neighbors, entrepreneurs, and the under-resourced.
Vicinity is Where Financial Capital Meets Social Capital.
A place where you can invest in your own neighborhood, both on and off main street.
Investing is Easy.
Are you a business looking to raise capital?
Set up a capital raise and...
- Structure deals that align with your goals - debt, revenue share or equity
- Gain investors that can become local ambassadors for your brand
- Get our help every step of the way
- Email us at [email protected] to get started!
Invest in the future of your community.
“...every dollar that moves from a nonlocal to local business in a community generates two to four times the income boost...the jobs...the local taxes, and...the charitable contributions."
- Small businesses account for 99.9% of all businesses in the US
- Small businesses employ 47.5% of the private workforce in the US
Shuman, Michael. The Local Economy Solution. Vermont, Chelsea Green, 2015.