Open for Investment
Boulo taps into a hidden workforce. Leveraging an AI platform, Boulo connects smart, driven women with companies offering flexible work schedules; helping both reach their highest potential.
Lumineux Chocolate seeks to be a beacon of light to others through the transformative power of great chocolate and intentional hospitality. Ethically sourced, bean-to-bar craft chocolate.
CHPL is a 40,000 ft office, event, and restaurant space in the heart of the Poe Mill community in downtown Greenville, South Carolina—built for neighbors, entrepreneurs, and the under-resourced.
A decadent taste of Italy in Greenville, SC. Serving up hospitality and Italian charm beside authentic pizza, fresh specialty salads, artisan sandwiches, and daily pasta.
Vicinity is Where Financial Capital Meets Social Capital.
A place where you can invest in your own neighborhood, both on and off main street.
Investing is Easy.
Are you a business looking to raise capital?
Set up a capital raise and...
- Structure deals that align with your goals - debt, revenue share or equity
- Gain investors that can become local ambassadors for your brand
- Get our help every step of the way
- Email us at [email protected] to get started!
Invest in the future of your community.
“...every dollar that moves from a nonlocal to local business in a community generates two to four times the income boost...the jobs...the local taxes, and...the charitable contributions."
- Small businesses account for 99.9% of all businesses in the US
- Small businesses employ 47.5% of the private workforce in the US
Shuman, Michael. The Local Economy Solution. Vermont, Chelsea Green, 2015.